New! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO Trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today!
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
Uncover the world of Pokémon: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
Catch more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
Journey alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
Compete in epic Gym battles and...
Team up with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 6.0–10.0+ installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of October 20, 2020.
Pokémon GO is a Adventure app developed by Niantic, Inc.. You can play Pokémon GO on PC after downloading an Android emulator from this page. Android emulators are software that run a virtual Android device on your computer. LDPlayer is one of these Android emulators for Windows PC. LDPlayer also provides additional features such as multi-instance, macros, operations recording, and others. Using the Android 9.0 system, LDPlayer can help you play mobile games on PC with faster performance and higher FPS. LDPlayer is meant for hard-core mobile gamers.
Is it legal and safe to use LDPlayer?
Is it possible to play Pokémon GO on PC without Android emulator?
If the developer of Pokémon GO release a PC client, you can definitely play it on PC without using an Android emulator. However, you can have a better gaming experience if you play Pokémon GO on PC with LDPlayer.
With LDPlayer, you can both play Pokémon GO on your big screen monitor with better graphics, and enhance your gaming experience with the follow features:
1. Multi-instance Manager: create several emulator instances on one computer and you can play multiple games simultaneously.
2. Multi-instance Synchronizer: use one main instance to control all instances and this can help you reroll your games faster.
3. Keyboard Mapping: custom your keyboard mapping, or use the official ones to control your games like a pro.
4. Macro Recording: record operations for your games and run the script to auto-play some tasks.
Recommended PC Configurations for Playing Pokémon GO on PC
The following specifications are recommended for playing one or two instances:
CPU: Intel or AMD Processor like x86 or x86_64
System: Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10 / Win11 (Do not support Mac version)
Graphics Driver: Windows DirectX 11 or Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0
RAM: 16 GB
Disk Space: Minimum 100 GB
VT: Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled Simple Steps to enable VT
If you have needs for playing multiple instances, it's recommended to use the CPU with higher numbers of cores and graphics card with higher vram. You can refer to this tutorial How to open as many instances of LDPlayer as possible.
How to Download and Install Pokémon GO on PC
Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
Launch LDPlayer and search Pokémon GO on the search bar
Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game